Sunday, January 24, 2010

Studio Visit (1): Paul Pope

Pope largethb 6 multi cover 

 

 

 

.

A new series here at Monsieur Bandit: “Studio Visit”, in which we… You are all so smart! Indeed.

I must admit that this is a bit of a weakness of mine. I just love to catch a glimpse of an artist’s studio, his “atelier”, the place where he probably spends many hours and has heavy2aall his junk around him. Well, that last remark is maybe a bit unfair. Not every artist is some kind of rat-creature, gathering books and leaflets and records, cd’s and tapes and more books and art supplies and all kinds of different sorts of paper and what are you still doing with tapes anyway? 

Luckily my studio doubles as our living room so I have to keep things a bit in control.

Today we take a look in the workplace of Mr. Paul Pope, creator of fine comics such as “THB”, “Heavy Liquid” and “100%” to name but a few. This is a video I found so we get a little interview as a bonus. In the near future I hope to do some studio visits of my own, so stay tuned.

.

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...