Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Return of Isidro Ferrer

 

12_pereillop

 

This weekend I noticed that the video on one of my posts on Isidro Ferrer (from the beginning of last year, the very beginnings of this blog!) was missing. ( See here and here and here for the other posts) What a shame! I so loved the little video which showed lots of work and a glimpse of the studio of this Spanish illustrator/graphic designer.

After I dried my tears I decided to try and contact the people who put the video on Vimeo in the first place. You never know, maybe they would put the video back up soon?

Nah. They won’t.

But…. they did point me in the direction of a rather new portfolio site Ferrer put up, one which I had never seen before and which had tons and tons of his beautiful work on display! Yippie!

So: time for a new post on Isidro Ferrer who is, you guessed that by now, one of my favorite image makers around. With many many thanks to ArtLab Huesca.

 

 

 

1_anguila3

42_logronoa

42_lh0942_cinefran

12_elretablo

affiche_x.indd80_pinocho

89_rikki5

4_corazon24_odisea

49_circo2

50_dedos2

47_cajamadrid4

12_musics

4_divina24_decameron2

 

42_chaum92_exitofracaso

76_yomeloguiso1

64_open2_v2

th-10_cdn25th-10_cdn23th-10_cdn28

48_capricho5_v2

41_mascara11

 

For plenty more examples of his work, visit Isidro Ferrer's portfolio site. Get some coffee first. And cake. You’ll be a while….

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...