Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Big Fat Duck Cookbook

fat-duck-cookbook-cover-large

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well what do you know…? Mister Mckean illustrated a cookbook! And you all know by now how I have this little “thing” for illustrated cookbooks.

There isn’t much of a big fat chance this book is going to come in my possession any time soon, tho’… It’s a very expensive duck and to be completely honest, I didn’t even know who Heston Blumenthal was. Yeah, I know, I know… It’s an outrage.

Let’s look at some pictures, shall we?

 

bigfatduckcookbook03dailyicon

blumenthal-brain-1-540

blumenthal-brain-2-540

blumenthal-brain-3-540

blumenthal-brain-5-540

blumenthal-brain-center

Dave McKean Heston Blumenthal Big Fat Duck Cookbook

bigfatduckcookbook06dailyicon

Fat Duck-Breakfastland1

Fat Duck-Rabbit Woman1

Fat Duck-Travels1

thumbnail.php

 

Anybody who has a sudden urge to give me a late Christmas present or an early birthday gift? Anyone? No? Mmmmmmm…..

www.amazon.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...